Yusuke Hashimoto is a video game designer. Initially he worked at Capcom as an effect designer mostly on the Resident Evil series, but he later moved to PlatinumGames, where worked as producer and enemy designer on Bayonetta and as director on Bayonetta 2 and Star Fox Zero.
In 2019, Yusuke Hashimoto announced that he was departing from PlatinumGames after 13 years at the company.
- Mega Man & Bass (1998) - Object Design
- Street Fighter Alpha 3 (1998) - Object Design (as Yuseuke)
- Resident Evil 3: Nemesis (1999) - Effect Design
- Devil May Cry (2001) - Special Effects - Animation Effect Design
- Resident Evil (GameCube) (2002) - VFX Lead Engineer
- Resident Evil Zero (2002) - Effect Supervisor
- Resident Evil 4 (2005) - Lead Visual Effects Designer
- Bayonetta (2009) - Producer
- Bayonetta 2 (2014) - Director, Character Design
- Star Fox Zero (2016) - Director
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate (2018) - Original Game Supervisor