Yuki Nakamura is a UI designer for Nintendo EPD who joined in 2011. In 2013, he joined the Tokyo team, working on Mario games.
Nakamura joined Nintendo EAD as a designer on Animal Crossing: New Leaf in 2011. He was unfamiliar with UI design at that point, starting with the badge design. As the game progressed, he was put on bigger portions and asked to look at it "from a customer's perspective". With The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds and Super Mario 3D World, he was working more with the sequence of the UI changes and adapting the design to the changing development.
- Animal Crossing: New Leaf - UI Design
- The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds - UI Design
- Super Mario 3D World - UI Design
- Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker
- Super Mario Odyssey - UI Design Lead
- Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker (Switch / 3DS)