Yasutomo Nishibe is a graphic designer for Nintendo. He started at the company in 2003 and in recent years, has been more focused on field design.
- Mario Kart: Double Dash‼ - Localization Design
- Pikmin 2 - Screen Design Support
- The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess - Enemy Design
- Wii Fit Plus - Effect Design
- Wii Sports Resort - Effect Design
- The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks - Cinema Scene Effects
- The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword - Field Design
- New Super Mario Bros. U - Field Design
- New Super Luigi U - Field Design
- Pikmin 3 - Field Design
- The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild - Lead Artist - Dungeon
- Splatoon 2 - Art
- Super Mario Maker 2 - Background Art
- Ring Fit Adventure - Lead Artist - Dungeon
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.