The Wooded Kingdom () is a location in Super Mario Odyssey. It is a forest-themed area encompassed by a geodesic dome and the greater location of Steam Gardens (). Its Regional Coins take the form of purple mechanical nuts.
- "Steam Gardens - The world's most advanced greenhouse."
- -In-game brochure, Super Mario Odyssey
Note: 16 Power Moons are needed to power up the Odyssey.
- Road to Sky Garden: Defeat the Big Poison Piranha Plant at the Iron Road's halfway point.
- Path to the Secret Flower Field: Reach the entrance to the Secret Flower Field.
- Behind the Rock Wall: Inside a small glowing rock
- Back Way Up the Mountain: Inside an 8-bit sequence near the Iron Mountain Path, Station 8 checkpoint.
- Rolling Rock in the Woods: Inside a small glowing rock near the Odyssey.
- Caught Hopping in the Forest!: Catch a Rabbit near the Odyssey.
- Thanks for the Charge!: Ground-pound a glowing spot at the Forest Charging Station.
- Atop the Tall Tree: Capture an Uproot in a south-eastern corner of the kingdom, then climb the tall tree.
- Tucked Away Inside the Tunnel: Inside a nut in a tunnel near the start of the kingdom (where the river flows from).
- Over the Cliff's Edge:
- The Nut 'Round the Corner:
- Climb the Cliff to Get the Nut: Inside a nut at the end of a tunnel near the start of the kingdom
- The Nut in the Red Maze: Inside a nut at the Iron Road.
- The Nut at the Dead End:
- Cracked Nut on a Crumbling Tower: Inside a nut on a side path between the Iron Road and the Sky Garden Tower.
- The Nut that Grew on the Tall Fence: Found inside a nut on the iron wall near the Iron Mountain Path, Station 8 checkpoint.
- Fire in the Cave: Defeat a Fire Bro hidden behind the iron wall at the Iron Road: Entrance area.
- Hey Out There, Captain Toad: Talk to Captain Toad, who is found on an isolated platform at the far-eastern side of the kingdom.
- Love in the Forest Ruins: Usi a Goomba Tower to interact with Goombette near the Forest Charging Station.
- Inside a Rock in the Forest: Found by capturing a Sherm and taking it to the start of the kingdom, where a rock can be found and destroyed.
- Shopping in Steam Gardens: Purchase it from the Crazy Cap Shop for 100 yellow Coins.
- Nut Planted in the Tower: Inside a nut in the Sky Garden Tower.
- Stretching Your Legs: Capture an Uproot and bring it to the top of the Sky Garden Tower's interior.
- Spinning-Platforms Treasure:
- Make the Secret Flower Field Bloom: Making all the flowers in the Secret Flower Field bloom.
- Rolling Rock in the Deep Woods:
- Glowing in the Deep Woods:
- Past the Peculiar Pipes:
- By the Babbling Brook in Deep Woods:
- The Hard Rock in the Deep Woods: Destroy a large rock in the Deep Wood after capturing a T-Rex, then ground pound the glowing spot below.
- A Treasure Made from Coins: Capture a Coin Coffer in the Deep Woods then use it to shoot Coins at a plant sprout in the river.
- Beneath the Roots of the Moving Tree: Capture a tree in the Deep Woods and move it out of the way of a glowing spot beneath.
- Deep Woods Treasure Trap: Found in a Warp Pipe sprouting from a large tree in the Deep Woods.
- Exploring for Treasure: Enter a locked door in the Deep Woods (Explorer Hat and Explorer Outfit required).
- Wooded Kingdom Timer Challenge 1:
- Wooded Kingdom Timer Challenge 2:
- Flooding Pipeway: Enter a secret area through a Warp Pipe in the pool of water near the Iron Road: Entrance.
- Flooding Pipeway Ceiling Secret: Hidden in the area with the "Flooding Pipeway" Power Moon.
- Wandering in the Fog:
- Nut Hidden in the Fog:
- Flower Road Run:
- Flower Road Reach:
- Elevator Escalation:
- Elevator Blind Spot:
- Walking on Clouds:
- Above the Clouds:
- Secret Path to the Steam Gardens!: Found inside the Iron Cage (accessed via a painting from a different kingdom).
- Found with Wooded Kingdom Art: Analyze the Hint Art near the Odyssey and then traveling to the location shown (in the Sand Kingdom).
- Swing Around Secret Flower Field: Collect a hidden key behind the Secret Flower Field Entrance, then take it to the lock nearby.
- Jammin' in the Wooded Kingdom: Play the correct music for Toad, who is found on top of a cliff l edge near the start of the kingdom.
- Wooded Kingdom Regular Cup:
- Peach in the Wooded Kingdom: Talk to Princess Peach who is located at the Observation Deck.
- High Up in the Cave: High up in the cave connecting the starting area to the Iron Road.
- Lost in the Tall Trees: Capture a Glydon and glide to a crate hidden high above the Crazy Cap Shop.
- Looking Down on the Goombas: Found inside a Moon Rock
- High Up on a Rock Wall: Found inside a Moon Rock
- The Nut in the Robot Storeroom: Found inside a Moon Rock
- Above the Iron Mountain Path: Activate a P Switch near the Iron Mountain Path, then reach the end of the path.
- The Nut Under the Observation Deck: Inside a nut hidden underneath the Observation Deck.
- Bird Traveling the Forest: Found inside a Moon Rock
- Invader in the Sky Garden: Found inside a Moon Rock
- Hot, Hot, Hot from the Campfire: ◲ Found by capturing a Fire Bro and using it to light a campfire near Talkatoo.
- Wooded Kingdom Timer Challenge 3: Found inside a Moon Rock
- Moon Shards in the Forest: Found inside a Moon Rock
- Taking Notes: On Top of the Wall: Found inside a Moon Rock
- Taking Notes: Stretching: Found inside a Moon Rock
- Wooded Kingdom Master Cup: Found inside a Moon Rock
- I Met an Uproot!: Found inside a Moon Rock
- Invisible Road: Danger!: Found inside a Moon Rock
- Invisible Road: Hidden Room: Found inside a Moon Rock
- Herding Sheep Above the Forest Fog: Found inside a Moon Rock
- Herding Sheep on the Iron Bridge: Found inside a Moon Rock
- Down and Back Breakdown Road: Found inside a Moon Rock
- Below Breakdown Road: Found inside a Moon Rock
- Flower Thieves of Sky Garden: Defeat Spewart on top of the Sky Garden Tower.
- Defend the Secret Flower Field!: Defeat Torkdrift in the Secret Flower Field.
Names in Other Languages
|Names in Other Languages
|| Regno della Selva
|| Forest Kingdom
|| Forest Realm
|Names in Other Languages
- The Wooded Kingdom is based on the 1972 sci-fi film, Silent Running, which is set inside a giant greenhouse dome, populated by robots which merely resemble the Steam Gardeners.