Reply to Head template
Re: Header Template
I agree with Conker. I don't see anything that needs to be changed.
Pokémon GS 2
Thanks for expanding it. I appreciate it. Currently, I am using my bot for cleanup uses. Example;
How does the before and after look?
- I hopefully could use my own account on AutoWiki Browser to help you out on the headers for ease. Also to update all the infoboxes so we can get rid of the Fix = a thing. Conker's Bad Fur Day (Talk|Contribs|Edits) 17:24, November 10, 2012 (UTC)
- Sure. You can do that. Sounds like a good idea to me, Mr. Genius. Conker's Bad Fur Day (Talk|Contribs|Edits) 19:13, November 10, 2012 (UTC)
Class C Bug
On your Header template, I found a bug. For Class C Articles like this one when you hover your mouse over the C, it says This is a class A article. It's probably just a copy/pasting mistake, but I thought I should tell you.
Re: SSB Character Contest Help
Sure, I can help out. I'll start working on it.
- Also, how do you give the images a transparent background? I know I have to go into an image editing program (which I have) but I'm not sure how to make it transparent.
- Old, outdated versions of Photoshop and Paint Shop Pro.
- Alright, thanks. I'll give it a try.
Giveaway and Slider
Hopefully you saw that the Giveaway went live! I hope you enter, it's a pretty easy way to win a WiiU if you ask me. Also, I wanted to see if it was alright for me to add an image in the main page slider that links to the Giveaway. It might be an easier way to get people to enter and it will only be temporary. Would that be alright?
Common.js - problem code
Re: Image Templates
Sorry. I keep forgetting about the templates.
I created a template for the Wii U game list, but I wanted to center the ESRB rating. I tried adding |center after the rating but it didn't do anything. So, if you know how, please tell me.