Tomoe Aratani is a cinematic scene planner for Nintendo EPD. She originally worked with Kyoto Animation on various series including The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya and Lucky Star. She joined Nintendo in 2010.
- Donkey Kong Country Returns - Storyboards
- The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword - Cinema Scene Planning
- Kiki Trick - Cinema Scene Planner
- New Super Mario Bros. 2 - Cinematic Director
- New Super Mario Bros. U - Cinematic Director
- Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon - Cinematic Design Supervisors
- New Super Luigi U - Cinematic Director
- The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds - Cinema Scene Director
- Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze - Cinema Supervisor
- The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild - Cinematic Design
- Ring Fit Adventure - Cinematic Director
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.