The Peanuts Movie: Snoopy's Grand Adventure is a 2D Platformer based on the Peanuts' mascot, Snoopy as a tie-in to the movie. Developed by Behaviour Interactive, the game released on the Wii U and Nintendo 3DS.
The peanuts gang play hide n seek with Snoopy, with Charlie Bbrown setting a goal to be found last. Snoopy imagines the game as a grand adventure through many surreal locations based on the kids hiding spots. Eventually Snoopy finds everyone and Charlie Brown is happy he managed to be found last. Only for it to be revealed the Little Red Haired girl had'nt been found.
The player plays as Snoopy with the second player as Woodstock in co-op to find Charlie Brown. The player goes through several levels, each one ending at Snoopy's Doghouse. Snoopy can stun by jumping on top of enemies and flutter using his ears.
The game features a few collectables. The currency is the jelly beans which can be used to unlock special items. There are also unique Beagle Scouts hidden in each level. Each level lists the number of Beagle Scouts and jelly beans.
The game is divided into 6 worlds, each with a set of levels:
- Peppermint Jungle-a jungle world in the tree that Peppermint Patty is hiding in
- Temple of Bunnies-a temple world in the wall that Linus is hiding behind
- Lunar Surface-a moon world inside the rocket clubhouse that Lucy is hiding in
- Skies of Paris-a world in the clouds accessed through snoopy's dog house that Franklin is hiding in, snoopy flies his doghouse as a plane in this world
- Parisian Underground-a sewer world in Charlie Brown's basement where Pigpen is hiding at
- Melody Chateau-a musical mansion world that takes place in Charlie Brown's house, where Schroeder is hiding