The Wii Message Board is protected becasue -
- Tons of spambots have been attacking this page, probably because it says "Message Board" in the title... and spambots go to messages board as if they were a child running towards the Jelly Belly Factory. They've also attacked the talk page as well, which will also be locked so that only users can post information/questions/answers and whatnot.
- It's a featured article, and spammers like to mess up featured articles. It's easy to revert the page, though then again tedious. Talk
Message board pic
Does anyone know what that Animal Crossing message is? Where did this image come from? Bonko24 18:08, 8 January 2008 (UTC)
- It was revealed when the Wii Message Board was. Satoru Iwata, president of Nintendo, explained the possibilities of it, and showed the image in question. Talk
My son seems to have lost some pokemon between the Ds and the Wii Battle Revolution Pokemon game. We just cant find them and he is very upset as he is only 10. Please has anyone got any idea where they are or what he did and how we can get them back if possible.
- I understand how upset someone can be after losing a Pokémon (I once lost my cartridge after playing over 250 hours). Unfortunately, this is probably not the best place to ask. But fear not! I'll direct you to various places where you'll receive an answer:
- GameFAQs Pokémon Platinum Forum - The game your son has may not be Platinum though they're very similar and this board will definitely have more users. Be sure you make an account, because you won't be able to post if you don't.
- Serebii General Pokémon Thread - Serebii is among the largest Pokémon communities on the internet. You're sure to get a reply here, but again you'll have to create an account.
- Nintendo Customer Service - You'd think this would be the best place to go, but it might take a couple of days to get a reply. And honestly, if your son's really upset it'd probably be best to try the first two sites because you'll probably get a reply sooner. Also note that if you don't live in America, Nintendo has sites for nearly every country they sell products in.
- I hope this helps! If it does or doesn't, then be sure to tell me. I hope everything goes well. -- 19:07, February 4, 2010 (UTC)