RMBNintendoGamer has shared interesting big news about Super Mario 3D World music. The game's music files seem to be named according to their composers. This is not officially confirmed but this matches with the few tracks for which we officially know their composers and the fact that the .my and .yi parts in the files names are the initials of Mahito Yokota and Yasuaki Iwata (.k could be debatable but it's only on one of the two Kondo confirmed songs so there is no confusion about that, and .g could also be debated but it matches with some songs that are very much in Minegishi's style). So I wondered if we could add those "non-official but almost confirmed" credits to this page.
Zelda Twilight Princess and Spirit Tracks Boss songs credits
The Zelda orchestra concerts albums released in 2017 and 2019 gave information about original composers of Boss Battle Medleys.
The Legend of Zelda 30th Anniversary Concert : the Boss Battle Medley from this release is credited to Koji Kondo, Hajime Wakai and Toru Minegishi and is composed of :
- "Middle-Boss Battle" from Ocarina of Time (composed by Kondo)
- "Dodongo Boss Battle" from Ocarina of Time (composed by Kondo)
- "Molgera" from The Wind Waker (composed by Wakai)
- "Fraaz, Master of Icy Fire" (not an official name) from Spirit Tracks
- "Boss Battle #2" from Twilight Princess
Music from Twilight Princess is credited to Toru Minegishi, Asuka Ohta/Hayazaki and Koji Kondo and for Spirit Tracks, to Toru Minegishi, Manaka Tominaga/Kataoka, Asuka Ohta/Hayazaki and Koji Kondo. Kondo stated he was only involved with the vocal part in the Title Theme and one of the trailer themes for Twilight Princess, and he also stated that he only made the ending cutscene song for Spirit Tracks. So that leaves Minegishi having composed "Fraaz, Master of Icy Fire" and "Boss Battle #2" (they both matches his style anyway).
The Legend of Zelda Concert 2018 : the Boss Battle Theme Medley 2018 is credited to Toru Minegishi, Hajime Wakai, Shiho Fujii and Mahito Yokota and it features :
- "Boss Battle" from Majora's Mask (composed by Minegishi)
- "Mini Boss" from The Wind Waker
- "Boss Battle #1 (Second Half)" from Twilight Princess
- "Ghirahim Final Battle" (not an official name) from Skyward Sword
- "Moldarach Battle" (not an official name) from Skyward Sword
Although we can't draw any conclusions for "Mini Boss" (TWW) (could be Wakai's (most likely) and/or Minegishi's), "Ghirahim Final Battle" and "Moldarach Battle" (both could be Wakai's and/or Fujii's and/or Yokota's), we can conclude that "Boss Battle #1 (First Half)" (TP) was made by Minegishi since the others didn't participate to TP (except Yokota for one of the trailer songs).
So I'm adding those 2 Zelda TP and that one Zelda ST Boss Themes on Minegishi's page.