At the link above, they list reported ESRB ratings for upcoming games for the VC. Included in this list are Sproink (E), Jewel Quest II (E), Dragon's Curse (E), Bonk's Revenge (E), Bonk III: Bonk's Big Adventure (E), and Xevious (E).
Now, what platforms were these games for originally? Bonk's Revenge and Bonk III has to be TB16 games, and Xevious is probably the recently released NES title, but the others? It's even listing Sproink and Jewel Quest II as PC games... Eric42 02:52, 22 January 2007 (UTC)
what source says that majora's mask is coming to VC? where did that info come from?
I'm going to work on this page.
This page is pretty out of date. As I'm typing this, there are over 250 games on the VC. This page, however, says that there are only 23. The tables are also a mess. I'm going to work on this page and do the following:
- Start all the tables over from scratch, double-checking all the information before I re-add it.
- Give each system separate tables for easier access.
- Make the tables sortable, allowing users to organize the games by title, release date, etc.
- List the games like how they are listed on the Wii Shop Channel for accuracy. (Some of the titles are in all caps, etc.)
- Add images of the ESRB ratings (like on the List of Wii Games page).
- Add the genre of the games to the list.
If anyone has any questions or does not want me to do this, please feel free to let me know on my talk page. --Lord Kenny 00:25, 1 October 2008 (UTC)
- This page is looking a lot better :) --FF Fan 14:35, 1 October 2008 (UTC)
I deleted the future releases table.
This is supposed to be an article about Virtual Console games, not games that might be on the Virtual Console. The article is already 48 kilobytes long without the "Future Releases" (The recommended length is 32kb). Plus, the table was out of date. At least 15 games on the list were already released.
- I don't know if that's really needed - I think the page would constantly become out of date unless someone was willing to update it ever week to make sure none of the games listed have been released. Besides, there's no real way to confirm what games are coming out in America, maybe Japan but that's a whole different story. For now I think this particular page is perfect with just games that have been released, and creating another isn't exactly needed for games that really haven't even been announced. Talk
Does someone know when this game will be released on the VC? --CaioNV 13:11, November 29, 2009 (UTC)