A Stupid Reason?
"On 15 February 2009, it was revealed that due to copyright disputes regarding the music's resemblance to actual songs, that EarthBound would not be released to the US VC."
-Are you serious? Is he serious? I seriously hope NOT! - BattleFranky202 02:09, 17 February 2009 (UTC)
- http://www.vc-reviews.com/news/2009/02/rumour_earthbound_not_coming_to_virtual_console 220.127.116.11 03:04, 17 February 2009 (UTC)
- That's fucking ridiculous! THAT'S their excuse? Well I don't buy it! Quite making stuff up and just release the damn game, Nintendo! - BattleFranky202 16:41, 17 February 2009 (UTC)
- What's worse is that NCL won't let NoA just create new tracks for the game, according to the source of the rumor. But for those who desperately wish to play the game, then do what all those gosh darned kids are doing these days and download it online. It may feel wrong at first, but after playing the game it'll feel oh-so right. Talk
- I already did that, but it'd still be nice to buy it via the Wii's Virtual Console. - BattleFranky202 20:27, 17 February 2009 (UTC)
- Agreed: Using the keyboard can't compare to using a controller. Talk
The folks at Wikipedia claim that it's illegitimate since it's a fansite sourcing a fansite. 18.104.22.168 00:06, 20 February 2009 (UTC)
I just wonder why the talk page became a discussion of the game and not of the article. >> Anyway, I'm going to add that, because it's important information. Obviously, we can't say "Starmen.net's sources indicate..." but we can link to the source by saying "fans speculate the reason for EarthBound not being released on the Virtual Console may be..." and it will be just fine so, please, don't revert it when I do. ~Shiny Umbreon 00:28, 20 February 2009 (UTC)