The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
Tales of Phantasia is an SNES game that started the Tales of series. It was very innovative at the time, because it featured a real-time battle system. This game was also remade for the Game Boy Advance.
- Cress Alvein: The lead character of the game. A young boy, who, while out hunting, gets thrown into a remarkable turn of events. He is fairly shy, and adept with a sword. He has spiky blond hair, wears a red bandanna, and a grey suit of armor.
- Chester Berkright: Chester is Cress' best friend. He eagerly joins Cress to go off hunting at the beginning of the game. Later, he'll rejoin with Cress. He has blue hair, carries a bow with him, and has a green shirt.
- Mint Adnade: A young woman Cress rescues from a dungeon cell. She'll come in handy, as she'll eventually develop into a powerful healer. She has dirty blond hair, wears a white hat and a large white robe, and carries a rod.
- Arche Klaine: A half-elf with the power of fierce black magic. She has short pink hair, wears a white shirt and has big pink parachute pants. She rides around on a broom.
- Klarth M. Lester: A wise man who knows much about the history of Dhaos, and has the power to summon powerful monsters to do his bidding. He covers his hair with a pointy blue hat, and carries around a book with him to attack.
- D-Pad - Move Cless to the left or right
- A - Target and attack nearest enemy
- Up + A - Attack nearest enemy with a lunge
- B - Used to attack with the technique in your first slot
- Up + B - Used to attack with the technique in your second slot
- X - Open up menu
- Y - Keep pressing Y to change targets
- L, R - Used to run away
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.