The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
Tales of Phantasia(JP) is a Super Famicom game that started the Tales of series. It was very innovative at the time, because it featured a real-time battle system. This game was also remade for the Game Boy Advance.
- Cress Alvein: The lead character of the game. A young boy, who, while out hunting, gets thrown into a remarkable turn of events. He is fairly shy, and adept with a sword. He has spiky blond hair, wears a red bandanna, and a grey suit of armor.
- Chester Berkright: Chester is Cress' best friend. He eagerly joins Cress to go off hunting at the beginning of the game. Later, he'll rejoin with Cress. He has blue hair, carries a bow with him, and has a green shirt.
- Mint Adnade: A young woman Cress rescues from a dungeon cell. She'll come in handy, as she'll eventually develop into a powerful healer. She has dirty blond hair, wears a white hat and a large white robe, and carries a rod.
- Arche Klaine: A half-elf with the power of fierce black magic. She has short pink hair, wears a white shirt and has big pink parachute pants. She rides around on a broom.
- Klarth M. Lester: A wise man who knows much about the history of Dhaos, and has the power to summon powerful monsters to do his bidding. He covers his hair with a pointy blue hat, and carries around a book with him to attack.
- D-Pad - Move Cless to the left or right
- A - Target and attack nearest enemy
- Up + A - Attack nearest enemy with a lunge
- B - Used to attack with the technique in your first slot
- Up + B - Used to attack with the technique in your second slot
- X - Open up menu
- Y - Keep pressing Y to change targets
- L, R - Used to run away
|Main series||Tales of Phantasia • Symphonia • Abyss • Innocence • Vesperia • Hearts • Graces|
|Tales of the World series||Narikiri Dungeon • Narikiri Dungeon 2 • Narikiri Dungeon 3 • Summoner's Lineage|
|Other games||Tales of the Tempest • Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World • Keroro RPG|
|Related||Bandai Namco Entertainment • Namco Tales Studio|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.