Takuro Yasuda is a sound effect designer for Nintendo. He joined in 2014 and has worked mostly on the Splatoon series and Breath of the Wild, where he designed the sounds produced by Link's footsteps and equipment.
- Splatoon (2015) - Sound
- The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (2017) - Sound Design
- Expansion Pass (2017) - Sound Design
- Splatoon 2 (2017) - Sound
- Animal Crossing: New Horizons (2020) - Sound Design
- Repairing -- Sound Effects
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.