Takayuki Ikkaku is a planner at Nintendo. He got his start at EAD in 2004 as a script writer, but he switched to a planning position with New Super Mario Bros. Wii. He has worked mostly on the Mario, Zelda and Splatoon series.
- Animal Crossing: Wild World (2005) - Script
- The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess (2006) - Script
- Super Mario Galaxy (2007) - Script
- New Super Mario Bros. Wii (2009) - Map & Level Design
- New Super Mario Bros. U (2012) - Level Design
- New Super Luigi U (2013) - Level Design
- The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds (2013) - Dungeon Planning
- Splatoon (2015) - Planning
- The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (2017) - Game Design
- Splatoon 2 (2017) - Game Design
- Octo Expansion (2018) - Game Design
- Super Mario Maker 2 (2019) - Game Design
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.