Steve Mayles is a video game graphic designer. He originally joined Rare in 1992 and worked mostly with his brother Gregg Mayles. He is norotious for creating many of Rare's iconic characters, including Banjo and Kazooie, King K. Rool, Dixie Kong, and much of the Kong Family.
He left Rare in 2014 and became one of the founding members of Playtonic Games.
- Battletoads & Double Dragon (1993) - Graphics
- Battletoads (Arcade) (1994) - Additional Character Artist, Additional Background Artist
- Donkey Kong Country (1994) - Characters
- Donkey Kong Land (1995) - Sprite Graphics
- Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy's Kong Quest (1995) - Characters / Animation
- Donkey Kong Land 2 (1996) - Original Game
- Banjo-Kazooie (1998) - Head Artist (Credited as "Chief Scribbler")
- Donkey Kong 64 (1999) - Support Team
- Banjo-Tooie (2000) - Head Artist
- Donkey Kong Country (GBA) (2003) - Original DKC Team
- Donkey Kong Country 2 (GBA) (2004) - Original DKC2 Team
- Viva Piñata: Pocket Paradise (2008) - Viva Piñata Team
- Yooka-Laylee (2017) - Character Art Director
- Yooka-Laylee and the Impossible Lair (2019) - Character Art Director