The stage is a travelling stage akin to Delfino Plaza and Wuhu Island. The stage travels all around Skyloft, landing in various spots. Since the island is a recreation of the one from Skyward Sword, most of the architecture details are in the same place, Even the flying house can be seen.
This is the music that plays on this stage. Bold indicates the song must be unlocked while Italics indicate returning songs.
- Ballad of the Goddess/Ghirahim's Theme
- Main Theme/Underworld Theme
- Saria's Song/Middle Boss Battle
- The Great Sea/Menu Select
- Tal Tal Heights
- Village of the Blue Maiden
- Ballad of the Goddess
- Lorule Main Theme
The origin of this stage is Skyloft, the hub town for Skyward Sword. The stage goes to various portions of the town that the player can visit in game.
- This was the first new stage to be revealed for the Wii U version, with the initial trailer. It was the second Wii U stage in the trailer as a whole. The other stages were Town and City and Boxing Ring.