Shinya Hiratake is a planner at Nintendo EPD Tokyo. He was originally hired by Square Enix to work on Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles before Nintendo picked him up. He moved to the Tokyo office in 2009.
- Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles (2003) - Assistant Planner
- Mario Kart DS (2005) - Planning
- New Super Mario Bros. (2006) - Map & Level Design
- Wii Sports (2006) - Assistant Director
- Wii Play (2006) - Assistant Director
- Wii Sports Resort (2009) - Planning
- Super Mario Galaxy 2 (2010) - Planning
- Super Mario 3D Land (2011) - Level Design
- Super Mario 3D World (2013) - Level Design
- Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker (2014) - Director
- Super Mario Odyssey (2017) - Level Design Lead
- Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker (Switch / 3DS) (2018)
- New Super Mario Bros. 2 (2012)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.