Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
- 1 Appearance
- 2 History
- 3 Xenoblade Chronicles
- 4 Super Smash Bros. series
- 5 Gallery
List of Arts
- Cool Off - releases the built-up heat from using other arts, emptying the talent gauge.
- Heal Bullet - restores some HP to a single party member.
- Thunder Bullet - two-hit combo, increased critical chance against flying enemies.
- Shield Bullet - absorbs a set amount of damage
- Cure Bullet - removes debuffs from a single target and grants temporary debuff immunity.
- Tranquilliser - puts an enemy to sleep.
- Heal Blast - restores a large amount of HP to a single party member.
- Metal Blast - causes Break in a straight line, increased critical against flying enemies.
- Heal Round - restores a medium amount of HP to all party members.
- Heat Bullet - increases tension of party members in a circle around the target.
- Covert Stance - decreases aggro permanently and nullifies aggro gain for the duration.
- Head Shaker - dazes a Toppled enemy.
- Aura Bullet - extends the duration of auras.
- Heal Counter - restores HP to the targeted party member each time he/she gets attacked.
- Head Shot - guaranteed crit, may inflict Instant Death on a dazed enemy.
- Cure Round - clears the entire party of debuffs and grants temporary debuff immunity.
- Drive Boost - reduces cooldown of all arts except Drive Boost, no auto-attack or movement.
Here are Sharla's skill trees.
Initial skill trees
Unlockable skill trees
|Max Level||Max HP||Max Physical Strenght||Max Ether Strenght||Max Agility|
Notable gameplay particularities
- Primarily heal and buff other party members.
- The talent gauge fills up depending on the arts used.
- Her rifle must undergo cool-off mode after the talent gauge reaches 100%.
Super Smash Bros. series
Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS/Wii U
- NA: Having saved countless lives, Sharla, a devoted combat medic from Colony 6 and a real source of hope on the battlefield. Though she longs to be reunited with her fiancé, Gadolt, who went missing after Colony 6 was attacked, she soldiers on, using her skills to take care of refugees before joining Shulk on his quest.
- EU: Having saved countless lives, Sharla, a devoted combat medic from Colony 6, is a real source of hope on the battlefield. Though she longs to be reunited with her fiance, Gadolt, who went missing after Colony 6 was attacked, she soldiers on, using her skills to take care of refugees before joining Shulk on his quest.
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
|955||Sharla||★★||1||Ray Gun Equipped||
|Xenoblade Chronicles characters|
|Playable characters||Shulk • Reyn • Sharla • Dunban • Melia • Riki • Fiora • Kino • Nene|
|Homs||Alvis • Otharon • Juju • Mumkhar • Vangarre • Gadolt|
|Nopon||Chief Dunga • Oka|
|High Entia||Kallian Antiqua • Sorean Antiqua • Lorithia • Yumea • Tyrea • Gael'gar • Teelan • Maxis|
|Machina||Egil • Miqol • Vanea • Linada • Radzam|
|Faced Mechon||Metal Face • Bronze Face/Xord • Face Nemesis • Jade Face • Yaldabaoth|
|Giants||Dickson • Arglas|
|Titans||Bionis • Mechonis|
|Gods||Meyneth • Zanza|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.