The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
This was also the first kingdom shown in the Nintendo Switch trailer.
- "Tostarena - Gateway to the stark beauty of the desert."
- -In-game brochure, Super Mario Odyssey
- Atop the Highest Tower: On top of the highest tower in the Tostarena Ruins.
- Moon Shards in the Sand: Collect all five Moon Shards in the Moe-Eye Habitat.
- Overlooking the Desert Town: On top of a building in the Tostarena Town.
- Alcove in the Ruins: Found in an alcove beneath the ruins platform with a Bill Blaster and three crates, just after the first 8-bit sequence.
- On the Leaning Pillar: Found atop a stone pillar in the Tostarena Ruins; accessible by capturing a Bullet Bill.
- Secret of the Inverted Mural: Found in a hidden area in the outside section of the Inverted Pyramid's 8-bit segment.
- On Top of the Stone Archway: Found atop the large archway at the Tostarena Ruins entrance.
- From a Crate in the Ruins: Found in a shiny crate in the Tostarena Ruins.
- On the Lone Pillar: Found on top of a pillar which can be reached capturing Glydon.
- On the Statue's Tail: Throw Cappy to a lion statue's tail.
- Hang Your Hat on the Fountain: Jump on the top layer of the fountain and spinning Cappy on the water and holding him there.
- Where the Birds Gather:
- Top of a Dune: Ground-pound the tallest sand dune to the left of the Tostarena Ruins entrance.
- Lost in the Luggage: Ground pound on a glowing spot close to a New Donker's car.
- Bullet Bill Breakthrough:
- Inside a Block Is a Hard Place: Found in a shiny stone block in the Tostarena Ruins by destroying the block with a Bullet Bill.
- Bird Traveling the Desert: Throw Cappy at a large bird flying around the Kingdom.
- Bird Traveling the Wastes:
- The Lurker Under the Stone: Throw Cappy to the moon itself which is trying to escape under the floor but can be seen as an outgrowth.
- The Treasure of Jaxi Ruins: Found in a treasure chest after traversing through the Ice Caves.
- Sand Kingdom Timer Challenge 1: On top of the Bullet Bill maze building.
- Taking Notes: Jump on the Palm: Collect all the Rainbow Notes atop a palm tree in the Desert Oasis.
- Herding Sheep in the Dunes: Herd the three lost sheep.
- Wandering Cactus: Ground-pound a glowing section of sand underneath a cactus.
- Sand Quiz: Wonderful!: Correctly answer several questions asked by the Sphynx by repeatedly talking to it.
- Shopping in Tostarena: Can be purchased from the Crazy Cap shop for 100 yellow Coins.
- Employees Only: Behind the counter in the Crazy Cap shop.
- Sand Kingdom Slots: Line up three Power Moon symbols on the slot machines inside a building in Tostarena Town.
- Walking the Desert!: Complete a challenge by an unnamed Koopa Troopa.
- Ice Cave Treasure: On top of the last stone pillar in the Ice Cave; accessible via wall jumping up the stone pillars.
- Sphynx's Treasure Vault: Correctly answer the Sphynx's riddle.
- A Rumble from the Sandy Floor: Ground-pound a floor tile in a secret room accessed via a Warp Pipe near the "Overlooking the Desert Town" Power Moon.
- The Bullet Bill Maze: Break Through: Found at the end of the Bullet Bill maze.
- Jaxi Driver: Found at the end of the Jaxi-accessible secret area.
- Jaxi Stunt Driving': Collect all the Rainbow Notes in the Jaxi-accessible secret area.
- Strange Neighborhood:
- Secret Path to Tostarena!:
- The Secret of the Mural: Found during the 8-bit section of the Highest Tower, right before getting the Power Moon at the top.
- Jammin' in the Sand Kingdom: Talk with a Toad who's listening to some music with headphones on a roof.
- Dancing with New Friends: Found inside a building only accessible with the Tostarena Mario outfit.
- Taking Notes: Running Down: Collect all Rainbow Notes in an area to the left of Tostarena Town.
- Hidden Room in the Flowing Sands: Found in a secret room hidden under the sand in the Tostarena Ruins.
- The Bullet Bill Maze: Side Path: Found in an alternate path of the Bullet Bill maze.
- Desert Gardening: Plaza Seed: Plant the seed in Tostarena Town and then wait for the seed to bloom.
- Desert Gardening: Ruins Seed: Make a second flower bloom in Tostarena Town.
- Desert Gardening: Seed on the Cliff: Make a third flower bloom in Tostarena Town.
- In the Skies Above the Canyon: Found airborne above the canyon and attainable by jumping from a moving stone floating platform.
- Island in the Poison Swamp: Found on an island inside the poison lake by capturing a Glydon.
- Peach in the Sand Kingdom: Talk with Princess Peach.
- On the North Pillar: Capture an electricity pylon and falling on the pillar at the right time.
- Sand Kingdom Regular Cup: Win a race against the Koopa quartet.
- Sand Kingdom Master Cup: Win a harder race against the Koopa quartet.
- Jump Onto the Transparent Lift: Capture a Moe-Eye and overcoming a challenging section in a secret area.
- Where the Transparent Platforms End: Found in the same secret area of Jump Onto The Transparent Lift moon, after overcoming other invisible platforms always capturing a Moe-Eye.
- Create a Goomba Tower because of its height from the ground in the Deepest Underground.
Names in Other Languages
|Spanish (NOE)||Reino de las Arenas||Sands Kingdom|
|French (NOE)||Pays des Sables||Sands Country|
|French||Ifézèc||It is Dry|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.