The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
Secure Digital (SD) is a flash memory (non-volatile) memory card format used in the Wii, Nintendo 3DS, Nintendo DSi, and Nintendo DSi XL for data storage. A 2 GB Toshiba SD card comes equipped with every Nintendo 3DS.
- Stores additional downloads from the Wii Virtual Console library.
- In the Photo Channel, you can insert a SD card from a camera, you can do various things, including puzzle games with video, slideshows with any photos, etc.
- Store your Wii saved game data
- Play MP3s in Excite Truck
- Stores photos taken from the DSi camera.
- "Play" with music in the AAC format (MP3 included in 3DS).
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.