Razor Freestyle Scooter lets you control one of ten characters though a series of three environments while attempting to perform various stunts and aerial maneuvers (a total of 45 moves are in the game).
Built using the Grind Session skateboarding engine, Razor tells the story of a group of kids whose friends were kidnapped by an evil giant robot. Over the course of the game, the kids will have to complete an assortment of challenges to rescue their friends.
Players return to the main levels with a more difficult set of challenges to overcome. The game does not end until all the special levels are unlocked, and all of the friends, including Ultimate Fighting Championship star Tito Ortiz, have been rescued.
Jamie Jacobson is credited on the cover.
Artists on the soundtrack include Sloppy Meateaters, Sickshift, Ex Number Five, Threefoot, and Never Too Late.
- (Blank Data Track) or Sloppy Meateaters - Outta Control
- Never Too Late - A Story About Us
- Never Too Late - I'm Not Giving Up On This One
- Ex Number Five - Not Go
- Ex Number Five - Just Sit Back And Relax
- Threefoot - Betray
- Sloppy Meateaters - Outta Control
- Sloppy Meateaters - Brand New Kind Of
- Sickshift - Despicable