Pyoro is a recurring character in the WarioWare series, first appearing in WarioWare, Inc.: Mega Microgame$ for the Game Boy Advance. It is a small red bird who has a Yoshi like tongue that can extend extremely far, up to the top of the screen. His mini-games in the series are unlocked only after completing every other micro game at least once. In the Pyoro 2 Minigame, Pyoro is yellow, has a feather sticking off of the top of his head, and spits seeds instead of extending his tongue.
The games that Pyoro are featured in, excluding the first game in the series, take advantage of the system's capabilities. Whether it be the DS's touch screen, Twisted's rotating feature, or the Wii's motion sensing capabilities in Touched, Twisted, and Smooth Moves respectively.
Games staring Pyoro
- Pyoro (WarioWare, Inc.: Mega Microgame$ and WarioWare Gold)
- First appearance of Pyoro, though the game's intro shows the supposed "Box art" of the game.
- Pyoro 2 (WarioWare, Inc.: Mega Microgame$)
- This game uses the yellow coloration of Pyoro.
- Pyoro R (WarioWare: Twisted!)
- Pyoro T (WarioWare: Touched!)
- Pyoro S (WarioWare: Smooth Moves)
- Bird & Beans
- Features both Pyoro and Pyoro 2, along with the respective colors that Pyoro as a character had.
- Bird (Game & Wario)
- The gamepad shows a Game & Watch-like version of the game with Pyoro, while the TV screen shows a clay-style version of the game.
- Super Pyoro (WarioWare Gold)
|Wario • Waluigi • 9-Volt • 18-Volt • 5-Volt • Akuman • Ashley • Ball Bunny • Black Sugar Pirates • Bobo • Captain Syrup • Dr. Crygor • Dribble & Spitz • Jimmy P. • Jimmy T. • Kat & Ana • Lulu • Mad Scienstein • Master Mantis • Mike • Mona • Orbulon • Penny Crygor • Princess Shokora • Pyoro • Rudy the Clown • Spearhead • The Shake King • Young Cricket|