|E3 2010 will start in the middle of June from the 15th to the 17th, but we're going to kick things off now. All of the important information related to the event will be revealed here. Look forward to live updates on the Nintendo conference as well as commentary on all of the news revealed at the LA event.||
E3 News and Info
The following are the major scheduled events at E3 and the times on which they'll start:
- 2:00 p.m.: Electronic Arts press conference.
- 9:00 a.m.: Nintendo press conference.
- 6:00 p.m.: Nintendo roundtable.
- Nothing yet
Major E3 Games
For a full list of games that will be at E3, go here.
- The Legend of Zelda (Wii)
Links to other pages that don't fit in any of the other categories.
Welcome to the E3 2010 portal,
What is E3?
E3 is unarguably the biggest game event on Earth. Companies from around the world, from North America to Europe, Japan to Australia, all come together in Los Angeles, California to reveal what they have in store for the coming year. E3 has hosted some of the biggest game announcements in history, from the Wii to the Nintendo DS, and will undoubtedly continue to do so. For a couple years it seemed as if the expo would close down, but today it's back to the way it was years ago, with thousands of critics and game designers coming to strut their stuff and play video games.
Big announcements that have occurred in the past -
- The Nintendo 64 and of course Super Mario 64 as well as the Virtual Boy
- The Nintendo DS and all of its hit games
- The Game Boy Micro
- The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess (and Miyamoto dressed up as Link!)
- The Wii (then known as Revolution) and its Virtual Console
- Super Mario Galaxy, Super Smash Bros. Brawl, Metroid Prime 3
- Mario Kart Wii, the Wii Wheel, the Wii Zapper and Wii Fit
- Super Mario Galaxy 2, New Super Mario Bros. Wii, Metroid: Other M, Vitality Sensor