Naoki Koga is a programmer for Nintendo. He started in 1999 working on Luigi's Mansion.
- Luigi's Mansion - Program
- Super Mario Sunshine - Support Programming
- The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past & Four Swords - Programming
- Donkey Kong Jungle Beat - System Programming Director
- Super Mario Galaxy - Program Director
- Super Mario Galaxy 2 - Program Support (Credited as Special Thanks)
- Super Mario 3D Land - Programming
- Super Mario 3D World - Program Support (Credited as Special Thanks)
- Super Mario Odyssey - Technical Adviser
- Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker (Wii U)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.