Naohiko Aoyama is a project leader at Intelligent Systems. He got his start at the company designing the art style of the original Paper Mario. He is the current director of the Paper Mario series, having directed Sticker Star and Color Splash.
- Paper Mario (2000) - Art Director, Character Design
- Cubivore: Survival of the Fittest (2002) - Graphics
- Kanji Sonomama Rakubiki Jiten DS (2006) - Design
- Meikyou Kokugo Rakubiki Jiten (2009) - Design
- Genius Personal (2010) - Design
- Paper Mario: Sticker Star (2012) - Director
- Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS and Wii U (2014) - Supervisor (Original Games)
- Paper Mario: Color Splash (2016) - Director / Concept
- Pokémon Puzzle Challenge (2000)
- Mario Kart: Super Circuit (2001)
- Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door (2004)
- Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance (2005)
- Game & Wario (2013)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.