Namco Tales Studio is a company owned fully by Bandai Namco Entertainment. Their only products are those in the Tales video game series, with their first video game being Tales of Symphonia for the GameCube. Their company was founded in March of 2003. Their headquarters is in Tokyo, Japan, and key people consist of Eiji Kikuchi and Kazuya Ishizuka.
List of games
- Tales of Symphonia - GameCube
- Tales of Phantasia - Game Boy Advance
- Tales of the Tempest - Nintendo DS 1
- Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World - Wii
- Only the sound staff of Namco Tales Studio worked on this title.