The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
- Instead of using the normal starting line countdown and results theme, this course uses the equivalents from the original F-Zero; this is the first track in the Mario Kart series to do this along with Big Blue. The starting line countdown theme only happens during Grand Prix and VS. races, however.
- Some of the signs across the track show Captain Falcon's art from F-Zero X alongside the text "SHOW ME YOUR MOVES!", a reference to his taunt in the Super Smash Bros. series.
- A desert can be seen on the outskirts of the city, possibly a reference to the Sand Ocean course from the F-Zero series.
- The Dash Panels on this course looks identical to those that appear in Super Mario Kart and Mario Kart: Super Circuit, the only difference that they are animated, instead of flashing.
- In the second and third lap, a Dash Panel will activate in the finish line. This is a reference to the Boost Power from the F-Zero series, which is activated after completing a lap.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.