The stage starts out on the Acorn Plains which consists of a long flat base platform and 3 thin platforms elevated above the ground with two on the left and one on the right. As time progresses, Kamek will come and change its layout to match various areas from the game it's based on. The other layouts are based on Rock-Candy Mines, Meringue Clouds and the Tower levels. In the Rock-Candy Mines, the stage is a single long flat platformer that tilts based on weight. In the Meringue Clouds, the stage consists of two medium platforms with a medium-sized gap in between them and a couple thin platforms. In the Tower transition, there was two same sized platforms sliding on a line.
In addition of stage transitions, there are other stage hazards. This includes giant falling icicles, spouts of water with Big Urchins and Nabbit. Nabbit can grab one of the players into the bag and then leave the stage, leading into a KO. If he gets hit hard enough, he will drop the grabbed player. He can also be KO'd himself with strong hits.
Italicized tracks return from a past game while Bold tracks must be unlocked
- Ground Theme/Underground Theme (Super Mario Bros.)
- Super Mario Bros. Medley
- Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels Medley
- Super Mario Bros. 3 Medley
- Fortress Boss (Super Mario World)
- Athletic Theme /Ground Theme (New Super Mario Bros. 2)
- Ground Theme (Super Mario Bros.)
- Underwater Theme (Super Mario Bros.)
- Ground Theme (New Super Mario Bros. U)
- Ground Theme (New Super Mario Bros. 2)
- Super Bell Hill