Miiverse is a stage for the Wii U version of Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS/Wii U. The stage is functionally the same as Battlefield, but has Miiverse drawings in the background. It was added to the game in version 1.0.8 on June 14, 2015 though it is featured in its omega form as the online practice stage
The stage is functionally similar to Battlefield in that it is made of one large platform with 3 thin platforms in a triangle formation. It is slightly wider with a slightly higher ceiling than Battlefield.
The main gimmick is the background drawings. Drawings pulled from Miiverse appear in the background. Scoring a big hit or KO can add a new drawing while old drawing disappear throughout the match. The more a character is winning, the more drawings for that character appear. These drawings are not fully screened before they can be pulled though. After a match, the winning player is prompted to make a Miiverse drawing for their character. Each character has a Miiverse community filled with the drawings the stage pulls from. If the console is not connected to the internet, there are still generic drawings shown in the background.
Italics refer to that the song is returning from a past game and bold means the song must be unlocked
- Mii Plaza
- Mario Paint Medley
- Nintendo Land Medley
- Tomodachi Life
- Wii Shop Channel
- Freakyforms: Your Creations, Alive! Medley
- Save the World, Heroes!
- Dark Lord
- Title (Big Brain Academy)
- Blue Birds
- Monkey Watch
- Title Theme (Nintendo Land)
- Final Results (Wii Party U)
- Mario Paint Medley was included in Club Nintendo soundtrack CD before the stage (and song as a byproduct) was accessible in the game proper.
- This stage is unavailable for 8-player smash despite similarities to Battlefield and cannot be selected when a player uses the 3DS as a controller.
- Snapshots and Replays on this stage cannot be shared. Replays from this stage only save Miiverse post locations. Replays will feature different drawings than when played.