Michiko Sakurai (maiden name Michiko Takahashi) is a video game graphic designer and the wife of Masahiro Sakurai. She started in HAL Laboratory but later left and established Sora Ltd. with Masahiro.
She is the main responsible of the characteristic menus and UI featured in many of the games directed by Masahiro Sakurai, including all of the Super Smash Bros. titles.
- Kirby's Star Stacker (1998) - Designer
- Super Smash Bros. (1999) - Designer (Menu, Character Select Screen, Mark, Title Design; Mario, Yoshi, Classic Mario Map Design)
- Kirby 64: The Crystal Shards (2000) - Designer
- Super Smash Bros. Melee (2001) - Design (Menu, Character, Stage Selection & Staff Credit Design)
- Kirby: Nightmare in Dream Land (2002) - Menu Design (Chief)
- Kirby Air Ride (2003) - Menu Design Chief
- Meteos (2005) - Graphic Artist
- Super Smash Bros. Brawl (2008) - 2D Design
- Kid Icarus: Uprising (2012) - UI Design
- Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS and Wii U (2014) - UI Design
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate (2018) - UI Design