|Welcome to the Nintendo Wiki, Alexribeiro.soares.7!|
|Welcome to the Nintendo Wiki, and thank you for your contributions!
Have fun editing!
A Wikipedia article is not sufficient proof, as wiki articles can be edited by anyone. You need to link to a news site or another similar website where the game is confirmed to be real. ~Rocketslime_1_1 (Talk | Wall | Contribs) 19:31,8/7/2014
Just to prove that it isn't officially known, A Naruto game (or any other big anime game) would be revealed via something like Famitsu. There are a few sites that translate this news, like Siliconera or Gematsu. i.e. One Piece Super Grand Battle X is actual game as it was announced in Famitsu and I can list this source.
- As the author of that post stated, there is only speculation about the possibility of the game being made.
- NOTE: Nothing I say is 100% confirmed and I am not trying to say it is. This is pure speculation and rumors heard around the internet....nothing more. TOMY has only hinted a few things and started a couple rumors, but there is no exact proof of any Revolution 4 yet. So don't call me a lier because I am not lying. Everything discussed here about the previous games is TRUE and everything about Revolution 4 are RUMORS and SPECULATION. - Itsuchi2
- Thus, there is nothing confirming the development of the game. ~Rocketslime_1_1 (Talk | Wall | Contribs) 22:10,8/16/2014
- I'm not sure exactly what you are asking, but this page may help: http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Naruto:_Clash_of_Ninja_%28series%29#Games . ~Rocketslime_1_1 (Talk | Wall | Contribs) 03:55,8/18/2014
- Sorry, I don't really understand what you are trying to say. What picture? ~Rocketslime_1_1 (Talk | Wall | Contribs) 01:08,8/21/2014
That is just a question page on GameFAQs. That does not prove that the game is being developed. The only proof that would be sufficient is a report from a reputable site that specifically says that the game is currently under development. ~Rocketslime_1_1 (Talk | Wall | Contribs) 20:54,10/26/2014
That was a petition not a official news site. An official page wouldbe from one of these websites IGN, Nintendo life, Polygon, Gamespot. Look it need to be official not all websites are official.Starfox u (talk) 10:30, October 31, 2014 (UTC)
Well first what, and also you should tell rocksilme 1 1 about this instead of me. He sort off knows this like everythings about how this wiki should be run.Starfox u (talk) 00:09, November 19, 2014 (UTC)
Naruto Clash of Ninja Edit
Those images you linked on Starfox U 's talk page were just one of the Clash of Ninja games (I believe Clash of the Ninja 2) in Dolphin upressed by the emulator. I have checked sites that report on Japanese news and I have yet to see any of this. A new Clash of Ninja game would be reported in V Jump, Famitsu or have a teaser site. None of those have reported this or happened.
Stop adding Naruto: Clash of Ninja Wii U to the List of Wii U games. The next time you do it without a source from Famitsu or Dengeki (or source deriving from those sources), you will be banned.