Masataka Takemoto is a designer at Nintendo, formerly involved in the EAD Group 4. He is mostly involved with the New Super Mario Bros. series and was the director of New Super Mario Bros. U and New Super Luigi U.
- Yoshi Touch & Go (2005) - Map & Level Design
- New Super Mario Bros. (2006) - Map & Level Design
- Wii Sports (2006) - Debug
- Wii Play (2006) - Debug
- Mario Strikers Charged (2007) - Debug Support
- Flash Focus: Vision Training in Minutes a Day (2007) - Debug
- New Super Mario Bros. Wii (2009) - Map & Level Design
- New Super Mario Bros. U (2012) - Director
- New Super Luigi U (2013) - Director
- Animal Crossing: New Leaf - Welcome amiibo (2016)
- Yoshi's Crafted World (2019) - Level Design
- Good Job! (2020) - Director
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.