Martin Hollis is a video game designer. He started as a programmer at Rare in 1993 and eventually became the director of GoldenEye 007. He also worked on Perfect Dark until he left the company in 1998.
- Killer Instinct (1994) - Technical Programmer
- Killer Instinct (GB) (1995) - Original Game
- Killer Instinct 2 (1996) - Additional Programming
- GoldenEye 007 (1997) - Producer and Director
- Perfect Dark (2000) - Initial Director [note: uncredited]
- Zendoku (2007) - Producer and Director
- Bonsai Barber (2009) - Director (credited as "Head Gardener")
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.