Mario Party-e (also called MP-e) were e-Reader cards released for the Game Boy Advance. There are eleven minigames that can be played by swiping the appropriate card. In all there are over 60 cards, though they do not each have a mini game. It was released on February 18, 2003.. It comes with 64 cards, a playboard, and an instruction booklet. The game was not released in Europe or Australia.
- Cast Away Mario
- Mario's Mallet
- Daisy's Rodeo
- Fast Feed Yoshi
- Lakitu's Luck
- Spinister Bowser
- Bolt from Boo
- Time Bomb Tricks
- Waluigi's Reign
- Wario's Bluff
- Balloon Burst
Reviews of the card game are decently positive. IGN's Craig Harris rated the game 8.0, saying that the game is "easy to pick up and play", while suggesting that if Nintendo made booster packs that maximize the fun by adding more challenges, and utilizing the e-Reader, it would be a welcome addition.
- This is the first and only physical Game Boy Advance appearance for Daisy. If including non-physical appearance, Mario Golf: Advance Tour was second and last.
- This game shares artwork with Mario Party 4.
- If one includes this game, Mario and Yoshi are the only characters to be playable in every Mario Party game, as Luigi and Peach aren't playable.
- Also, if one includes it, this is the only Mario Party game where Toad does not appear at all.
- This is the only Mario game where Daisy is playable but Peach is not.
- Harris, Craig. (2/25/2003) Mario Party-e Review IGN. Retrieved 2009-11-1.