The Mario Club Company is a debugging subsidiary under the Nintendo Licensing Division in Kyoto. It is sometimes refereed to as the Kyoto research center. The Super Mario Club are typically credited in many Nintendo games, though they go under various different, albeit very similar, names including Super Mario Club, (Super) Mario Club staff, NCL Super Mario Club, and Super Mario Club Debug Team. They have been credited for debugging, testing, and, most commonly, are listed under the special thanks. The Mario Club lists its official name as Mario Club, Inc.
For many years they were a debugging team within Nintendo, but in July of 2009 they officially became a subsidiary. As of January 2011, they have 301 employees. Nintendo fully owns the Mario Club and its president is Miki Ken.
"Super Mario Club" is also the name of a long running Nintendo-sponsored Japanese variety show that aired on TV Tokyo in various incarnations from 1990 to 2001. Other names for the show include "Super Mario Stadium", "64 Mario Stadium", and "Mario School".
List of games
This is an incomplete list, which may never be able to satisfy certain standards for completion. You can help by expanding it with credible additions.
- Super Mario Bros. 3, Nintendo Entertainment System
- Super Mario Advance, Game Boy Advance
- Mario Kart: Double Dash‼, Nintendo GameCube
- Mario Pinball Land, Game Boy Advance
- New Super Mario Bros. Wii, Wii
- The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess, Wii
- The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker, Nintendo GameCube
- Metroid Fusion, Game Boy Advance
- Metroid: Zero Mission, Game Boy Advance
- Animal Crossing, Nintendo GameCube
- Mother 3, Game Boy Advance
- Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time, Nintendo 3DS/Nintendo 64
- Star Fox 64 (3D), Nintendo 64/Nintendo 3DS
- Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door, Nintendo GameCube
- Luigi's Mansion, Nintendo GameCube
- Kirby Mass Attack, Nintendo DS
- Pikmin, Nintendo GameCube
- Pikmin 2, Nintendo GameCube
- The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask, Nintendo 64
- The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword, Wii
- WarioWare: Twisted!, Game Boy Advance
- Mario Tennis (Nintendo 64)
- Kirby 64: The Crystal Shards, Nintendo 64
- Diddy Kong Racing, Nintendo 64
- Pokemon Stadium, Nintendo 64
- The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening DX, Gameboy Color
- Super Mario Maker 2
- NOA Product Testing - Nintendo of America's product testing division.
- NOE Product Testing - Nintendo of Europe's product testing division.