The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
Manabu Takehara is a field designer for Nintendo. He was an experienced graphic designer for Square Enix before joining Nintendo on Nintendo Land. Nowadays, he is a landscape art supervisor for The Legend of Zelda series.
- Kingdom Hearts II (2005) - Designer
- Final Fantasy XIII (2009) - Lead Background Graphic Designer
- Nintendo Land (2012) - 3D Design
- Mario Kart 8 (2014) - Course Design Lead
- The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (2017) - Lead Artist: Structural
- Expansion Pass (2017) - Lead Artist: Landscape
- Mario Kart 8 Deluxe (2017) - Course Design Lead
- Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity (2020) - Nintendo Zelda Team
- The Legend of Zelda (Switch) (TBA) - Landscape Art Supervisor
- Special 3DCG Artist Recruitment Interview (archived)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.