The Luncheon Kingdom (JP) is a location featured in Super Mario Odyssey. It is an Italian-themed location and the greater location of Mount Volbono (JP). The Regional currency is purple polygon-shaped fruit.
Note: 18 Power Moons are needed to power up the Odyssey.
- The Broodals Are After Some Cookin: Obtained by defeating Spewart.
- Under the Cheese Rocks: Capture a Hammer Bro. and using his frying pans to break some cheese rocks hiding a switch that opens the cage containing the Power Moon.
- Climb Up the Cascading Magma:
- Lurking in the Pillar's Shadow: Found in the first part of the Luncheon Kingdom in a corner between two pillars.
- Love Above the Lava: Meet with the female Goomba while controlling a Goomba Stack.
- Magma Narrow Path: Capture a Lava Bubble and overcoming a challenging pink lava level in a secret area.
- A Strong Simmer: Capture a Lava Bubble and heating the first pot in the cooking area.
- An Extreme Simmer: Capture a Lava Bubble and heating the second pot in the cooking area.
- Is This an Ingredient Too?!: Break the crates next to the Crazy Cap store, then climbing to the top of the building.
- Golden Turnip Recipe 1: Throw a golden turnip into the cooking pot next to the Crazy Cap store.
- Atop a Column in a Row: Ground-pound a high pillar in Peronza Plaza.
- Excavate 'n' Search the Cheese Rocks: Collect five Moon Shards in a secret area found right before the "Under the Cheese Rocks" Moon.
- Climb the Cheese Rocks: Obtained by climbing the highest cheese rock in a secret area found right before the "Under the Cheese Rocks" Moon.
- Fork Flickin' to the Summit: Obtained by capturing Volbonans and utilizing hat spinners to reach the top of a summit in a secret area.
- Luncheon Kingdom Slots: Line up five Power Moon symbols on the slot machine.
- Taking Notes: Swimming in Magma: Collect all of the Rainbow Notes above the lava near the path to the Meat Plateau.
- Beneath the Rolling Vegetables: Found at the end of the 8-bit sequence beneath an island producing large rolling bell peppers.
- Luncheon Kingdom Timer Challenge 1: Capture a scarecrow above the starting area and wall jumping up the blocks that appear.
- Secret Path to Mount Volbono: Found in the Floating Sky Island.
- Found on top of the high wall near the Odyssey.
- Found on top of a high floating island in the sky east of the red-haired Broodal battle zone.
- Collect five Moon Shards in a secret area with rising and sinking platforms.
- Found behind the door in the secret area with rising and sinking platforms.
- Can be purchased from the Crazy Cap store for 100 yellow Coins.
- Found on top of the high cliff face across the lava from Peronza Plaza.
- Capture a Lava Bubble and using it to light a lone torch on an island.
- Ground Pound all of the cracked spots on the island with the rolling vegetables.
- Use Cappy to open a secret door near the edge of the lava, then traversing across the rotating platforms.
- Collect all of the Rainbow Notes in the secret rotating platforms area.
- Obtained by capturing a Fire Bro near the Odyssey and using him to light two torches on a side platform.
Names in Other Languages
|Spanish (NOE)||Reino de los Fogones||Stoves Kingdom|
|Spanish (NOE)||Monte Delisubio||Mount Delicious|
|French (NOE)||Piton du Frouno||From the French volcano Piton de la Fournaise|
|Dutch||Vorkaanland||From vork (fork), vulkaan (volcano) and land|
|Italian||Monte Vulcanbon||From Italian vulcano (volcano) and French bon (good)|
- The Luncheon Kingdom is based on a real-life location named Mount Vesuvius.