Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
The following are a list of major people who have or are currently working at Nintendo.
- 1 Nintendo leadership
- 2 Designers
- 3 Localization
- 4 Voice Actors
- Fusajiro Yamauchi - The founder and first (1st) president of Nintendo. (1889-1929)
- Sekiryo Yamauchi - The second president of Nintendo. (1929-1949)
- Hiroshi Yamauchi - Third president; brought company into video game industry. (1949-2002)
- Satoru Iwata - Fourth president. Previously was president of HAL Laboratory. (2002-2015)
- Tatsumi Kimishima - Fifth president. Previously was second president of Nintendo of America and was Managing Director from 2013 to 2015. (2015-2018)
- Shuntaro Furukawa - Sixth and current president. Succeeds Kimishima who retired from the role in June 2018. (2018-present)
Nintendo of America
- Minoru Arakawa - First president of Nintendo of America.
- Reggie Fils-Aime - Third president of Nintendo of America.
- Doug Bowser - Fourth and current president of Nintendo of America.
Nintendo of Europe
- Satoru Shibata - Former president of Nintendo of Europe. The current General Manager of the Marketing and Licensing Divisions at Nintendo. He is in charge of the Advertising and Global Marketing Department
- Stephan Bole - The current President of Nintendo of Europe. He was previously in charge of Nintendo France.
- Koji Miyake - The current CEO / Chairman of Nintendo of Europe
Nintendo of Korea
- Hiroyuki Fukuda - Current president of Nintendo of Korea.
- Shigeyuki Takahashi - Senior EO, General Manager of General Affairs Division and in charge of Quality Assurance Department and Investor Relations
- Hirokazu Shinshi - Senior EO, General Manager of Manufacturing Division
- Hajime Murakami - Executive Officer, General Manager of Finance Administration Division
- Naoki Noguchi - Director (Audit and Supervisory Committee Member)
- Keizo Kato - Deputy General Manager of the Development Administration & Support Division
- Yusuke Beppu - Deputy General Manager of Business Development Division
- Takuya Yoshimura - Deputy General Manager of General Affairs Division
- Yutaka Takenaga - Deputy General Manager of Corporate Analysis & Adminstration Division
- Satoshi Yamato - President of Nintendo Sales Co., Ltd., Former General Manager of Marketing Division
- Susumu Tanaka - Corporate Adviser. Former Director, General Manager of Licensing Division
- Hiroshi Imanishi - Former head of General Affairs, retired since 2002.
- Shigeru Miyamoto - On September 16, 2015, he left his managerial position as head of EAD and became a Creative Fellow for Nintendo. Creator of Mario, Donkey Kong, The Legend of Zelda, Star Fox, Pikmin and Nintendogs.
- Takashi Tezuka - Former Deputy General Manager of all EAD studios. Worked on many titles including the original Super Mario Bros., Yoshi's Island and The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past
- Yoshiaki Koizumi - Deputy General Manager for the Entertainment Planning and Development Division. Current manager of Nintendo EPD Tokyo games. Director of Super Mario Sunshine, Donkey Kong Jungle Beat and Super Mario Galaxy.
- Katsuya Eguchi - Deputy General Manager for the Entertainment Planning and Development Division. Current manager of EPD Kyoto studios. Director of Star Fox, Animal Crossing and Wii Sports.
- Hideki Konno - Current manager of the Mobile Production Group. Former manager of Nintendo EAD 1 and Producer of Nintendogs and Mario Kart DS onwards and Director of earlier Mario Kart games
- Kosuke Yabuki - Manager of Production Group No. 9 in Nintendo EPD. Producer of ARMS, Director of Mario Kart 7 & 8
- Hisashi Nogami - Deputy General Manager of Nintendo EPD. Directed Animal Crossing up to City Folk and produced Splatoon
- Eiji Aonuma - Former manager of Nintendo EAD 3 and director of various The Legend of Zelda titles.
- Hiroyuki Kimura - Former Manager & Producer of EAD Group No. 4, behind New Super Mario Bros. and Pikmin from the Wii onwards
- Tadashi Sugiyama - Producer of Nintendo EAD5, behind Wii Fit, Star Fox and Steel Diver
- Takaya Imamura - Director, in charge of Star Fox, F-Zero and Steel Diver
- Kouichi Kawamoto - Producer of Streetpass Plaza, Miitopia and 1-2-Switch, Director of Brain Age series
- Shinya Takahashi - Director. General Manager of Entertainment Planning & Development Division and Supervisor of the Business Development Division and Development Administration & Support Division. Formerly, General Manager of SPD Division.
- Yoshio Sakamoto - Senior Officer and creator of many Nintendo games including Metroid and WarioWare. Former Deputy General Manager of Nintendo SPD .
- Kensuke Tanabe - Senior Officer. Former head of SPD3.
- Keisuke Terasaki - Deputy General Manager of Development Administration & Support Division and head of External Production Groups. Worked under Kensuke Tanabe on various series like Art Academy and Paper Mario
- Hitoshi Yamagami - Manager of EPD Production Group No. 1. Former manager of Nintendo SPD2, and creator of many puzzle games.
- Genki Yokota - Project Leader in EPD Production Group No. 1. Has worked with the Xenoblade and Fire Emblem series.
- Yurie Hattori - Member of SPD1, who has directed many games.
- Risa Tabata - Assistant Producer at SPD2. Has worked often with Retro Studios
- Toyokazu Nonaka - Producer of many Mario Sports games as well as the additional StreetPass Games
- Masayuki Uemura - Designer of the Famicom/Nintendo Entertainment System.
- Gunpei Yokoi (deceased) - Supervised various Nintendo R&D1 video games. Creator of Game Boy and Game & Watch
- Genyo Takeda - Former head of R&D and lead on systems like the Wii and Wii U. Technology Fellow
- Ko Shiota - Current General Manager of Platform Technology Development Division. Formerly, Deputy General Manager of Integrated Research and Development Division (Handhelds.
- Takashi Shimada - Current Deputy General Manager of Platform Technology Development Division. Formerly, Deputy General Manager of System Development Division and Software Environment Development Division.
- Koji Kondo - Composer of most of Nintendo's earlier music
- Mahito Yokota - Composer at EAD who specializes in live orchestra music.
- Toru Minegishi - Composer at EAD, Composed tracks for Splatoon and various Zelda games
- Kazumi Totaka - Composer at EAD, responsible for the Animal Crossing soundtrack. Voice of Yoshi, Professor E. Gadd
- Kenji Yamamoto - Composer at SPD who created the music for Metroid and Famicom Detective Club .
Nintendo Software Technology
- Michael Kelbaugh - President of Retro Studios
- Tetsuya Takahashi - Lead producer at Monolith Soft
- Yasuyuki Honne - Head of Monolith Kyoto
- Koh Kojima
- Gen Kadoi - President of 1-Up Studio
- Satoshi Tajiri - Creator of Pokémon.
- Shigesato Itoi - Creator of Earthbound series.
- Masahiro Sakurai - Creator of Kirby, and Super Smash Bros.
- Masayoshi Tanimura - Current head of HAL Laboratory
- Tohru Narihiro - Producer on the Fire Emblem series, former chief programmer on several classic Intelligent Systems
- Ryuta Kawashima - Creator of Brain Age series.
- Leslie Swan - Former Nintendo Treehouse manager, translator.
- William Trinen - Former Nintendo Treehouse manager, Product Development Manager
- Nate Bihldorff - Nintendo Treehouse manager, Translator. Voice of Shy Guy in the Mario series
- Tim O'Leary - Nintendo Treehouse manager
- Reiko Ninomiya - Nintendo Treehouse manager
- Dan Owsen - Nintendo Treehouse manager
- Scot Ritchey - Nintendo Treehouse manager
- Charles Martinet - Voice of Mario, Luigi, Wario, Waluigi, their baby incarnations, and others.
- Samantha Kelly - Voice of Princess Peach, Toad and Toadette.
- Deanna Mustard - Voice of Princess Daisy.
- Caety Sagoian - Voice of Bowser Jr..
- Laura Faye Smith - Current voice of Rosalina.
- Shin-ichiro Miki - Voice of James and Charizard.
- Kate Higgins - Voice of Pauline.
- Reina Ueda- Voice of Francisca.
- Rie Takahashi- Voice of Flamberge.
- Takashi Nagasako - Voice of Donkey Kong in the Donkey Kong series, Ganondorf from the The Legend of Zelda series (as well as Super Smash Bros. Melee and Super Smash Bros. Ultimate), and many more Nintendo characters.
- Faye Mata - Voice of Petra Macneary.
- Nobuyuki Hiyama - Voice of adult Link in the Zelda series, and Cain from the Fire Emblem series.
- Atsushi Kisa'ichi - Voice of Meta Knight.
- Sachi Matsumoto - Voice of Toon Link.
- Akira Sasanuma - Voice of Link in The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess.
- Yu Shimamura - Voice of Princess Zelda in The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword and The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild.
- Xanthe Huynh - Voice of Marianne von Edmund.
- Ayumi Fujimura - Voice of Fi in The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword and Princess Zelda in The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds and Super Smash Bros. Ultimate.
- Kōichi Yamadera - Voiced various Pokémon characters.
- Shoko Nakagawa - Voiced Pokémon characters since 2007.
- Minami Takayama - Voice of Pit and Dark Pit.
- Fujiko Takimoto - Voice of Young Link.
- Hikaru Midorikawa - Voice of Marth.
- Aya Hisakawa - Voice of Palutena.
- Jun Fukuyama - Voice of Roy and Joker.
- Ryō Horikawa - Voice of Captain Falcon.
- Yū Kobayashi - Voice of Lucina.
- Tomokazu Sugita - Voice of Chrom.
- Yoshimasa Hosoya - Voice of Male Robin.
- Miyuki Sawashiro - Voice of Female Robin and Camilla.
- Nobunaga Shimazaki- Voice of Male Corrin.
- Satomi Satō - Voice of Female Corrin.
- Yūsuke Kobayashi - Voice of Male Byleth.
- Shizuka Itō - Voice of Female Byleth, Brighid and Bianca
- Scott Burns - Early Voice of Bowser.
- Kenny James - Current Voice of Bowser.
- Yuri Lowenthal - English voice of Marth.
- Laura Bailey - English voice of Lucina.
- Ray Chase - English voice of Roy.
- Matthew Mercer- English voice of Chrom.
- Greg Chun - English voice of Ike.
- David Vincent - English voice of Male Robin and Richter Belmont.
- Lauren Landa - English voice of Female Robin.
- Zach Aguilar - English voice of Male Byleth.
- Jeannie Tirado - English voice of Female Byleth.
- Makiko Ohmoto - Voice of Kirby.
- Ikue Otani - Voice of Pikachu.
- Mika Kanai - Voice of Jigglypuff.
- Keiji Fujiwara - Voice of Mewtwo in later Super Smash Bros. (series) games.
- Yuki Kaji - Voice of Clemont, Takumi and Eight.
- Katsuyuki Konishi - Voice of various Pokémon characters, Xander, Ranzal and Hubert von Vestra.
- Daisuke Namikawa - Japanese voice of Lucario.
- Xander Mobus - Announcer of later Super Smash Bros. games. Also voices Joker.
- Aoi Yuki - Voice of Iris in the Pokémon anime and Eevee in recent games.
- Veronica Taylor - Ash Ketchum's English voice actress for the first eight seasons of the Pokémon anime.
- Sarah Natochenny - Ash Ketchum's current English voice actress since the ninth season of the Pokémon anime.
- Rica Matsumoto - Ash Ketchum's Japanese voice actress in the Pokémon anime.
- Megumi Hayashibara - Japanese voice of Jessie.
- Inuko Inuyama - Japanese voice of Meowth.
- Kohsuke Toriumi - Voice of Little Mac.
- Yuki Tsuji - Voice of the Inkling.
- Unshō Ishizuka - Japanese voice of Professor Oak and Incineroar.
- Yūji Ueda - Japanese voice of Brock and Greninja.
- Cherami Leigh - Provide various Fire Emblem and Pokémon characters.
- Cassandra Lee Morris - Voice of Sothis and Morgana.
- Tomoyo Kurosawa - Japanese voice of Sothis.
- Ai Kakuma - Japanese voice of Edelgard von Hresvelg.
- Takehito Koyasu - Japanese voice of various Fire Emblem and Pokémon characters.