These are the following games that were first released on the Nintendo 64 that have been ported to the Nintendo Switch system. Rather than being released through a separate brand (e.g. the Virtual Console or Nintendo Switch Online), these games have been rereleased individually. Super Mario 64 is the original system's first Nintendo-published game (through Super Mario 3D All-Stars) to be ported to the Switch.
- Turok: Dinosaur Hunter (1997) (alongside other systems)
- Turok 2: Seeds of Evil (1998) (alongside other systems)
- Doom 64 (1997) (alongside other systems)
- Star Wars Episode I: Racer (1999) (alongside other systems)
- Super Mario 64 (1996) (localized Shindou version; via Super Mario 3D All-Stars)