- "Easy does it."
- "Think of the materials we'll gather!"
- "Let us bite this hand that threatens us."
- "Our jaw won't stop dropping."
- "Aah! We've heard of this one."
- "Here comes a sucker this minute."
- "Our head is spinning!" - Stagger
- "We seem to be falling." - Topple
- "What in Mira?" - Flinch
- "There's no need to push!" - Knockback
- "Nothing but air!" - Launch
- "Why can't we move?!" - Stun
- "We appear to be getting drowsy..." - Sleep
- "Incredible! Our body is moving on its own!" - Control
- "It seems the sleeping dogs have risen." - An enemy notices the party
- "It's a horse-eat-horse world." - An enemy notices the party
- "Well this is an earth-splattering development." - A large enemy notices the party
- "It's not over until the fat baby sings." - Low HP
- "This number has been...disconnected..." - Becoming incapacited
- "Welcome back! Did you see the pearly gates?" - Reviving an ally
- "Thank you!" - Thanking
- "Sorry to trouble you." - Thanking
- "Our thanks!" - Thanking
- "Much appreciations" - Thanking
- "Look at us, we're on a stroll!" - 3000 TP
- "Get ready to cheer for us!" - Overdrive (ground)
- "Activating Overdrive!" - Overdrive (skell)
- "Is this what you call 'rocking' it?" - Overdrive counter hits 50
- "Quick! Get us some more ash to kick!" - Overdrive counter hits 100
- "We need our skell." - Entering skell
- "Time for ground gear." - exiting skell
- "How odd! Why does our fuel keep depleting?" - Skell's fuel runs low
- "Zero fuel? But that means we have to get out." - Skell runs out of fuel
- "What a nice hot welcome!" - An enemy join the battle
- "Most certainly!" - Responding to battle commands
- "Leave it to us!" - Responding to battle commands
- "Truth be told, we saw this coming." - Leveling up
- "Wonderful, we are still alive!" - Winning a battle
- "Our skills were indisputably superior." - Winning a battle
- "Oh, can we do one? Send us a telegram from Hell evildoers!" - Winning a battle
- "80 percent of success is showing them up." - Winning a battle
- "We weathered the storm." - Winning a battle
- "Thwack 'em for some extra zing!"
- "Let's have a blast! Literally!"
- "Sorry, could someone get our party started?"
- "Right in the kisser! Now cripple them!"
- "Let's drive all over this giant!"
- "An aura right now might lead to good things!"
- "We floated like butterflies. Now you sting like bees!"
- "You scratch our back? We'll scratch yours!"
- "Cripple it! Pazzow!"
- "We think we need a little pick-me-up."
- "Good-bye, and good night..."
- "Oh good, it broke. Now weaken them!"
- "Yes! Now cripple them!"
- "Activating Overdrive! Your turn!"
- "Three in a row! Shoot to kill!"
- "They fell for it! Get it? Now weaken them!"
Outside battle Dialogue
- "We loathe them. They have ruined our once-peaceful life here. RUINED! They are all... how should we say? Asscaves."
- Allow us to show you the way. After all, as you say too many heads are better than none, right?
- "Yes, yes, of course! Nopon purchase my wares quite often you know. They're excellent... How should I say? "Sukers"?"
- Then it's settled. Excellent. Let's be off! The early worm is for the birds.
- Many thanks, good sirs! Truly, we are walking on the ninth cloud of seventh Heaven! Please, call us L. The rest is far too formal.
- It would seem to us the good sir would like to pick our brain. Of course, we will gladly let him in one ear and out the other!
- Let us dance up a storm in any port!
- Friends! We are all friends, indeed? Which makes us friends in NEED, correct?
- Truly a Nopon's Nopon, it pains me to say.
- Just so! Yet the world beyond these walls is as you say, all about the survival of the fattest.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA
unless otherwise noted.