She also gives out gameplay tips corresponding to the theme of the world. They can be basic or advanced. They mainly cost one to five Banana Coins to hear. Sometimes, they are free. The gameplay tips offering does not happen in Donkey Kong Land 2 though.
In the Game Boy Advance version of Donkey Kong Country 2, a few things have changed about her area, first is that the world theme changes and matches with the world's area. Another thing is that since saving can be saved at any time, it has been eliminated as an option in this area. Instead, it was replaced with a scrapbook task.
There are a multiple amount of Easter eggs in Kong Kollege. They are as listed:
- A drawing with a stick figure jumping over a car.
- A clock on the top right appearing to say 4:05.
- A chalkboard with incorrect answers to problems including 8 x 1 = 9, 4 + 2 = 5 and 9 divided by 6 = 3, proving the Kremlings unintelligent.
- A fire extinguisher near the exterior.
- A silver trophy.
- Two globes not resembling the real world. Possibly the fictional world in Donkey Kong.
- A red and blue airplane hung up on the ceiling.
- A Steel Keg appearing to be used as a recycling/trash bin.
- An open blue book.
- A poster showing the capital and lowercase letters of the alphabet.
- Test tubes on a shelf.
- A red crayon.
- A paper airplane lying on the floor.
- Three black books stacked atop each other.