Kirby no Omocha Hako: Beesuboruu (Kirby's Toy Box: Baseball) is a Japan exclusive Nintendo published video game released on the Super Famicom's Satellaview service in 1996. The game was a baseball game starring Kirby as none other than the baseball. The goal in the game was to get as many home runners as possible, thus racking up your score. The round will end when you miss three balls. The multiplayer mode will let you play with one more person.
Apparently. there are either other games that were released through the system, or other games that were planned. Due to the unpopularity of the service and the fact that not much is known about the games, it's unknown which is the case. Regardless of which is true, the names of the games are known, and they include:
- Kirby no Omocha Hako: Arrange Ball
- Kirby no Omocha Hako: Cannon Ball
- Kirby no Omocha Hako: Guru Guru Ball
- Kirby no Omocha Hako: Pachinko
- Kirby no Omocha Hako: Pinball
- Kirby no Omocha Hako: Ball Rally
- Kirby no Omocha Hako: Hoshi Kuzushi
Each of the games revolved around a ball theme, suggesting that Kirby would take the roll of the ball in each of the games as he did in this game.