Kirby: Nightmare in Dreamland is a remake of the original Kirby's Adventure for the NES, and was released on the Game Boy Advance. It features Kirby as a playable character, as well as Meta Knight in the unlockable game mode "Meta Knightmare".
The bosses in this game.
- Whispy Woods (Vegetable Valley)
- Paint Roller (Ice Cream Island)
- Mr. Shine & Mr Bright (Butter Building)
- Kracko/Kracko Jr. (Grape Garden)
- Heavy Mole (Yogurt Yard)
- Meta Knight (Orange Ocean)
- King Dedede (Rainbow Resort)
- Nightmare (Fountain of Dreams)
- Mr. Frosty
- Phan Phan
- Poppy Bros Sr.
- Mr. Tick Tock
- Fire Lion
- Grand Wheelie
- Meta Knights
- Bomb Rally
- Quick Draw
- Air Grind
You play as Meta Knight, who has a slightly different moveset than Kirby. The entire game is played from start to finish, without saving, after which your completion time is recorded.
- This is the last known game worked on by Shinichi Shimomura.
|Kirby Platformers||Kirby's Dream Land • Kirby's Dream Land 2 • Kirby's Dream Land 3 • Kirby's Adventure • Kirby Super Star • Kirby 64 • Nightmare in Dream Land • The Amazing Mirror • Canvas Curse • Squeak Squad • Kirby Super Star Ultra • Epic Yarn • Return to Dream Land • Triple Deluxe • Rainbow Curse • Planet Robobot • Star Allies|
|Kirby Spinoffs||Pinball Land • Dream Course • Block Ball • Star Stacker • Air Ride • Kirby Fighters • Dedede Drum Dash • Team Kirby Clash Deluxe • Kirby's Blowout Blast • Battle Royale • Super Kirby Clash|