Indiana Jones is a character who has been featured in a multitude of movies, books, and even video games. He is best known as an action hero in his four popular movies, where he is played by American actor Harrison Ford. His first three movies, which included Raiders of the Lost Ark, The Temple of Doom, and The Last Crusade, have all been adapted into video games, with only the latter two appearing on the Nintendo Entertainment System video game console (the other appeared on the Atari). All three films were adapted into one game for the Super Nintendo Entertainment System titled Indiana Jones' Greatest Adventures.
Indiana Jones has also appeared in many spin-off titles that weren't directly related to any of the released movies. Games that have appeared on a Nintendo console include -
- Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom - NES
- Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade - NES (Taito - 1991)
- The Young Indiana Jones Chronicles - NES
- Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade - NES, GB (Ubisoft - 1993/1994)
- Indiana Jones' Greatest Adventures - SNES
- Indiana Jones and the Infernal Machine - Nintendo 64, Game Boy Color
- Lego Indiana Jones: The Original Adventures - Wii, Nintendo DS
- Lego Indiana Jones 2: The Adventure Continues - Wii, Nintendo DS
- Indiana Jones and the Staff of Kings - Wii, Nintendo DS
- The Angry Video Game Nerd reviewed the two NES Indiana Jones games, as well as an Atari 2600 Indiana Jones game, and briefly mentioning the SNES game.