Hamtaro: Ham-Ham Games is a Game Boy Advance video game released worldwide in 2004. The game was published by Nintendo, while AlphaDream developed it (this was the second game in the series AlphaDream helmed). The title includes olympic styled minigames ranging from archery to diving. Each game plays differently from one another.
The events in the game include:
- First day: 100hm dash.
- Second day: Tennis (prelims), hammer throw, and diving.
- Third day: Beach volleyball (prelims), hurdles, and bird-back riding.
- Fourth day: Pole vault, tennis finals, and carrot pull.
- Fifth day: Swimming, archery, and sailing.
- Sixth day: Triple jump, synchronized swimming, and beach volleyball finals.
- Seventh day: Marathon.