Gogeta is one of the fusion characters from the Dragon Ball game series. He is the immensely powerful result of the Fusion Dance between Goku and Vegeta, whose power is said to be greater than both individuals combined. Like his Potara Fusion counterpart, Vegito, he is regarded as one of the most powerful characters in the whole Dragon Ball franchise.
Goku and Vegeta find themselves outmatched by the monster Janemba and agreed to fuse to gain an upper hand. They fail the first time but, correctly perform on the second try. Due to their immense strength, they defeat Janemba in short order.
Goku and Vegeta decide to perform the Fusion Dance after being overpowered by a rampaging Super Saiyan Broly despite their power in their Super Saiyan God forms. After two humorously failed attempts, both Saiyans manage to succeed their third attempt. The battle progresses leading them to transform to Super Saiyan Blue which manages to overpower Broly with relative ease, but was unable to finish him off as he is wished away to Planet Vampa by Cheelai.
Much later, Goku and Vegeta fuse into him whilst in Super Saiyan 4 to fight Omega Shenron, but since the power on SSJ4 was so great it decreased the Metamoran Fusion time. Despite being significantly stronger, the two Saiyans defuse before defeating him.
- Dragon Ball Z: Buu's Fury
- Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 2
- Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 3
- Dragon Ball Heroes: Ultimate Mission
- Dragon Ball Heroes: Ultimate Mission 2
- Dragon Ball Z: Extreme Butōden
- Dragon Ball: Fusions
- Dragon Ball Heroes: Ultimate Mission X
- Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 (Super Saiyan Blue is DLC)
- Dragon Ball FighterZ (DLC)
- Super Dragon Ball Heroes: World Mission
- Gogeta is the fourth movie character to be DLC in Dragon Ball FighterZ.
- Gogeta is one of the two characters who were introduced in the movie being re-introduced to canon universe alongside Broly.
- When Vegeta and Goku fail to do the Fusion Dance correctly, they transform into a horribly out of shape version with significantly less strength. This form however makes no proper appearance in the games played on Nintendo systems