George Andreas is a video game designer formerly employed at Rare. After testing various games, he was an assistant game designer for Banjo-Kazooie and the director of Donkey Kong 64, where he also wrote the lyrics to the infamous DK Rap.
After leaving Rare, Andreas went to work for Sony and King.
- Ken Griffey Jr.'s Winning Run (1996) - Rare Quality Assurance
- Donkey Kong Land 2 (1996) - Game Testing
- Donkey Kong Country 3: Dixie Kong's Double Trouble! (1996) - Game Testing
- Killer Instinct Gold (1996) - Quality Assurance
- Blast Corps (1997) - Product Test and Additional Design
- Banjo-Kazooie (1998) - Assistant Game Design (credited as "Other Ideas")
- Donkey Kong 64 (1999) - Game Director
- Viva Piñata: Pocket Paradise (2008) - Rare Family
- VideoGamer.com (2009)