Final Fantasy V Advance is a Game Boy Advance video game released in 2006 and 2007 by Square Enix and Nintendo. TOSE worked behind the scenes to emulate the game for the Game Boy Advance and add extra features for it. The game is a remake of the Super Famicom game Final Fantasy V.
- The graphics have been slightly altered.
- The game includes four new jobs including Gladiator, Cannoneer, Necromancer, and Oracle.
- A new dungeon called The Seald Temple is included.
- A new, extremely challenging boss named Enuo is included in the game.
- A bestiary and a quick save was added, along with a music player.
- The script has been changed, and gaps in the plot have been filled.
|Final Fantasy series|
|Main series||Final Fantasy • II • III • IV • V • VI • VII • VIII • IX • X • XII • XV Pocket Edition HD|
|Tactics Advance series||Final Fantasy Tactics Advance • Final Fantasy Tactics A2: Grimoire of the Rift|
|Crystal Chronicles series||Crystal Chronicles (Remastered) • CC: Ring of Fates • CC: My Life as a King • CC: Echoes of Time • CC: My Life as a Darklord • CC: Crystal Bearers|
|Chocobo series||A Game of Dice • Fables: Chocobo Tales • Fables: Chocobo's Dungeon (Every Buddy!)|
Chocobo to Mahō no Ehon
|Theathrhythm series||Theatrhythm Final Fantasy • Theatrhythm Final Fantasy: Curtain Call|
|Remake||Dawn of Souls • Final Fantasy III • IV Advance • IV (Nintendo DS) • V Advance • VI Advance|
|Sequels||Final Fantasy IV: The After Years • Final Fantasy X-2 • Final Fantasy XII: Revenant Wings|
|Related||Dragon Quest • Kingdom Hearts • Mana • SaGa • Itadaki Street • Hironobu Sakaguchi • Nobuo Uematsu|