List of tracks
- Albert Park (Melbourne, Australia)
- Sepang International Circuit (Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia)
- Shanghai International Circuit (Shanghai, China)
- Istanbul Park (Istanbul, Turkey)Circuit de Catalunya (Catalunya, Spain)
- Valencia Street Circuit (Valencia, Europe)
- Silverstone (Silverstone, UK)
- Nurburgring (Nurburgring, Germany)
- Hungaroring (Budapest, Hungary)
- Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps (Spa, Belgium)
- Autodromo di Monza (Monza, Italy)
- Marina Bay Street Circuit (Singapore, Singapore)
- Suzuka (Suzuka, Japan)
- Korea International Circuit (Yeongam, Korea)
- Buddh International Circuit (New Delhi, India)
- Yas Marina Circuit (Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates)
- Autodromo Jose Carlos Pace (São Paulo, Brazil)
- Quick Race - play this mode to select a track & drivers and win the race.
- Time Trial - play this mode to make the fastest lap possible.
- Grand Prix - play this mode to enter the competition and win the cup.
- Career - play this mode to complete constructor's requests.
- Championship - play this mode to win tracks all around the world.
- Challenges - play this mode to complete missions.
- Multiplayer - (Requires Wireless) play with other people and beat them via wireless connection.
- Records - go to this mode to see what you unlocked.
- Options - go to options to change something.
List of drivers
Lotus Renault GP
Scuderia Toro Rosso
|Formula One Racing video games|
|Developed by Nintendo|
| Developed by|
|Developed by Nichibutsu|
|Developed by Varie|
| Developed by|
Al Unser Jr.'s Turbo Racing • Aguri Suzuki F-1 Super Driving • Battle Grand Prix • F1 Career Challenge • F1 Championship Season 2000 • F1 2002 Formula 1 Sensation • F1 ROC: Race of Champions • F1 ROC II: Race of Champions • Formula One: Built to Win • Formula One 2000 • F1 2009 • F1 2011 • Monaco Grand Prix • F1 Racing Championship