Dylan Cuthbert is a video game programmer born in London. He started in Argonaut Software in 1988, where he eventually moved to Kyoto to assist Nintendo in the development of X, Star Fox and Star Fox 2.
Afterwards he worked for Sony America until July 2001, when he left and founded Q-Games in Kyoto. He has worked on various projects for Nintendo ever since, including some of his old franchises with Star Fox Command and X-Scape.
- X (1992) - Program & Design
- Star Fox (1993) - Programmer
- Star Fox 2 (1995, official release in 2017) - Programmer
- Bit Generations: Digidrive (2006) - Main Director, Concept
- Star Fox: Command (2006) - Director
- Art Style: DIGIDRIVE (2009) - Main Director
- Trajectile (2009) - Director, Concept
- Starship Defense (2009) - Director, Concept
- X-Scape (2010) - Director, Visual Direction, X Concept & Story
- Star Fox 64 3D (2011) - Director
- Metroid II: Return of Samus (1991)